Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.95Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by poindexter-books
- Est. delivery by 2 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPossibly the only drawback about the bestselling How To Be A Woman was that its author, Caitlin Moran, was limited to pretty much one subject: being a woman. In Moranthology Caitlin 'gets quite chatty' about many subjects, including cultural, social and political issues which are usually left to hot-shot wonks and t a woman who sometimes keeps a falafel in her handbag. These other subjects include...Caffeine; Ghostbusters; Being Poor; Twitter; Caravans; Obama; Wales; Paul McCartney; The Welfare State; Sherlock; David Cameron Looking Like Ham; Amy Winehouse; 'The Big Society'; Big Hair; Nutter-letters; Michael Jackson's funeral; Failed Nicknames; Wolverhampton; Squirrels' Testicles; Sexy Tax; Binge-drinking; Chivalry; Rihanna's Cardigan; Party Bags; Hot People; Transsexuals; and, The Gay Moon Landings.
- Author BiographyCAITLIN MORAN was brought up on a council estate in Wolverhampton, where she was home-educated, wore a poncho, and had boys throw stones at her whilst calling her 'a bummer'. Understandably keen to forge a career and move on, Caitlin won the Observer's Young Reporter of the Year competition at 15, and published her first novel, The Chronicles of Narmo, in the same year. She briefly presented Channel 4's late-night music show Naked City, aged 17, and then became a columnist at The Times aged 18 - eventually ending up writing three award-winning columns a week for the paper. In 2011 Caitlin wrote the multi-award-winning bestseller How To Be A Woman which was published in 16 countries and won the British Book Awards Book of the Year. Caitlin lives on Twitter with her husband and two children, and spends an hour a week going 'But it's pronounced Catlin . I know! I know! The spelling unquestionably suggests otherwise! I am an idiot!'
- Author(s)Caitlin Moran
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication02/05/2013
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Weight259 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.