Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume, More Accounting Changes, is a revised and updated edition of Herz's earlier work, reflecting: developments in financial reporting (including those relating to international convergence of accounting standards); global developments regarding the use of International Financial Reporting Standards; current efforts at disclosure modernization and simplification by the SEC and FASB; a discussion of whether the U.S. is falling behind in corporate reporting; the rise of 'Integrated Reporting'; the work of the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (chaired by Michael Bloomberg); and recent regulatory developments emanating from the financial crisis and their interrelationship with financial reporting.
- Author(s)Robert Herz
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication29/07/2016
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.