All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together for the first time an influential series of sculptures made with department store mannequins that American artist and writer John Miller created, often in collaboration with Austrian artist Richard Hoeck. The book is built around beautifully reproduced full-page photographs of all the mannequin works, which were widely praised when first exhibited and have proved enduringly influential since. Rounding out the book is a revealing interview with Miller by curator and critic Bob Nickas, a longtime friend of Miller. The result is a book that will appeal to any fans of contemporary art.
- Author BiographyJohn Miller is an artist who has exhibited his work widely in North America, Europe, and Japan. Richard Hoeck is an Austrian artist.
- Author(s)John Miller,Richard Hoeck
- PublisherWhiteWalls, Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2015
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWhiteWalls, Inc
- Content Note24 colour plates
- Weight226 g
- Width171 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.