All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTalented poet Kenn Nesbitt's picture book debut will have you laughing while shouting More Bears!A along with the story's disruptive audience. The author/narrator keeps adding more and more bears, which he describes in humorous detail, until he gets fed up! The bears ride, dance, surf, and even summersault off the page.
- Author BiographyKenn Nesbitt is the author of several collections of funny poetry for kids, including My Hippo Has the Hiccups, Revenge of the Lunch Ladies, and The Aliens Have Landed at Our School! Kenn travels the country, visiting over 70 schools each year. His website, Poetry4Kids, is the most popular children's poetry website in the world.
- Author(s)Kenn Nesbitt
- PublisherSourcebooks, Inc
- Date of Publication26/11/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNaperville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSourcebooks, Inc
- Out-of-print date18/03/2015
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width228 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.