All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionIdeal for aspiring or practicing teachers, this inspirational one-stop guide to teaching practices from award-winning high school educators nationwide details first-hand accounts of successful instructional strategies, divided by topic and subject area. A sequel to the best-selling Best Practices for High School Classrooms, this resource covers: - Lesson plans and units of study across content areas - Teaching methods - Ideas for integrating curriculum - Invative projects - General tips, insights, and much more.
- Author BiographyRandi Stone is the author of nine Corwin Press books: Best Practices for Teaching Reading: What Award-Winning Classroom Teachers Do, Best Practices for Teaching Social Studies: What Award-Winning Classroom Teachers Do, Best Practices for Teaching Writing: What Award-Winning Classroom Teachers Do, Best Practices for Teaching Mathematics: What Award-Winning Classroom Teachers Do, and Best Practices for Teaching Science: What Award-Winning Classroom Teachers Do. She is a graduate of Clark University, Boston University, and Salem State College. She completed her doctorate in education at the University of Massachusetts, Lowell.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication28/06/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byRandi B. Stone
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.