All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.98
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing on the success of her first book The Bully in the Book and in the Classroom, C. J. Bott has written this sequel to help those who work with children and young adults become familiar with books that address the problem of bullying. More Bullies in More Books presents over 350 antated titles, from picture books to high school books, dealing with bullying. Chapters address specific bullying behaviors or problems: name calling, putdowns, and gossip; being new and different; body image; cliques, groups, and gangs; isms; homophobia; cyberspace; and violence. Each chapter begins with an introduction that describes the harassment seen most often in each grade level and contains relevant books at all reading levels. Every entry features an in-depth summary, activities, and quotes from the book for students to discuss. An important resource about a real and harmful problem, this book will be of interest to teachers, librarians, counselors, administrators, and parents.
- Author BiographyC. J. Bott, a retired high school English teacher, is an educational consultant on problems of bullying and harassment.
- Author(s)C. J. Bott
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication20/04/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width142 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.