All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMake ice creams, build an aeroplane, create a door hanging, pack a spy case and learn how to develop scissor technique without even ticing! Building on the success of Cutting Skills from the same authors, More Cutting Skills contains 90 imaginative and challenging activities to help children develop hand - eye co-ordination, motor skills and scissor control. The varied activities provide additional levels of progression and extend the wide range of skills introduced in Cutting Skills in a fun and original way. The book includes extensive teacher's tes. Written by experienced teachers and authors, Mark and Katy Hill, all the activities have been tried, tested and enjoyed!
- Author(s)Katy Hill,Mark Hill
- Date of Publication07/06/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Place of PublicationHyde
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width225 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.