Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume has been put together in response to massive and continuing demand for resources for able and talented children. A treasury of stimulating and challenging activities is provided, which can be used in a range of situations both within and beyond rmal classroom lessons - differentiated homework, summer schools, cluster activities, clubs, societies and competitions. These activities are all photocopiable and each is accompanied by comprehensive solutions and tes for teachers. The resources are divided into several themes, though this should t limit the areas of learning in which they can be used.
- Author BiographyBarry Teare is a founder member of the National Association for Able Children in Education (NACE) and is well known and respected in the field of effective learning for the able and talented. Throughout his long and distinguished teaching career he has been continually involved in INSET concerned with the provision for able children, for schools and LEAs, and he has written a great number of successful publications on this subject.
- Author(s)Barry Teare
- PublisherNetwork Educational Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2001
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleResource Collection
- Place of PublicationStafford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNetwork Educational Press Ltd
- Content Noteblack and white illustrations
- Weight744 g
- Width210 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Volume editorGina Walker
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.