All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis sequel to the original Eggs In My Pocket continues the everyday saga of life on a small farm and three generations of family struggling to maintain a way of life they love in the face of steadily encroaching urbanization. Ever wanted to leave the rat race behind and connect with a more natural lifestyle? These essays recount the realization of that desire with all its joys and tribulations grounded in the realities versus the fantasies. If you have ever loved - and perhaps lost - a family pet, some of the tales will resonate with you. The amazing, exhilarating flight of a pair of red-tailed hawks, the facts of life involved in keeping livestock, or the antics of grandchildren growing up, with all the laughter and bittersweet tears that involves, make for a down to earth, entertaining read.
- Author(s)Mary Elizabeth Fenoglio
- PublisherSynergy Solutions, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSynergy Solutions, Inc.
- Weight358 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.