All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncrease your powers of vocabulary, calculation and logical reasoning with this book of brand new IQ tests. Each timed test is approximately the same degree of difficulty and consists of a mixture of numerical, diagrammatic and logical reasoning questions. Answers are provided with detailed explanations where necessary, together with a guide to assessing performance on each test individually, and cumulatively on all ten tests. Whether you use this book for fun or as valuable practice for improving your performance on an IQ test in the future, the ten complete tests of 40 questions each are sure to challenge and expand your mind.
- Author(s)Ken Russell,Philip J. Carter
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/07/2002
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Series TitleIQ Workout S.
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight230 g
- Width141 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.