All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.15
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.56
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $32.89
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $17.47
- AU $29.37Trending at AU $33.20
- AU $14.72Trending at AU $15.31
About this product
- DescriptionNinety-five percent of the world's bourbon whiskey is produced in Kentucky, and the drink is as distinctive to the state as Thoroughbred horses and Bluegrass music. As America's native spirit enjoys booming popularity worldwide, award-winning bartender Joy Perrine and celebrated restaurant critic and drinks writer Susan Reigler return to offer new recipes that will delight both the cocktail vice and the seasoned conisseur. Following up on their best-selling The Kentucky Bourbon Cocktail Book, the duo returns with more reasons to appreciate bourbon whiskey. This mouthwatering volume features more than fifty delicious new concoctions - including variations on classics such as the Old Fashioned and the Manhattan - and even adds a splash of Kentucky flavor to mojitos, sangria, lemonade, and coffee. It also serves up recipes from leading bartenders, prizewinning drinks from cocktail competitions, and a bourbon-inspired buffet featuring edibles that will be a feast for aficionados. The useful bourbon glossary and bibliography will appeal to professional or at-home bartenders eager to experiment, invent, and savor their own recipes.
- Author BiographyJoy Perrine is the bar manager emerita at Equus Restaurant and Jack's Lounge in Louisville, USA. She was named Best Bartender in Louisville by Louisville Magazine and has won numerous awards for her cocktails. Susan Reigler is an award-winning former restaurant critic and drinks writer for the Louisville Courier-Journal. A certified Executive Bourbon Steward, she is the author of Kentucky Bourbon Country: The Essential Travel Guide and coauthor of The Bourbon Tasting Notebook.
- Author(s)Joy Perrine,Susan Reigler
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication30/07/2016
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Note16 colour photographs
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.