CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.81
About this product
- SynopsisAn extravagant array of miniature perfume bottles fills these full-color pages, pure rapture for those who love scent, beautiful glasswork, and the mystique of the truly elegant. While collectors of full-sizes perfume bottles have always found a place for a few choice "minis" on their shelves, these are a growing trend to specialize in these little beauties in their own right. From the Victorian era through the beginning of the 20th century, from the world wars through the 1990s, this book has it all!Over 600 brilliant photographs show every detail and each bottle is identified by fragrance, perfumer, size, and era. Significant glassmakers are discussed, and their works are identified.This book has bottle-by-bottle guide to current market values.
- AuthorGlinda Bowman
- Number Of Pages176 pages
- Publication Date1997-01-07
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing, Limited
- Number of Volumes1 vol.
- Weight30.3 Oz
- Width8.5 In.
- Length11 In.
- LC Classification NumberNK8475.P47B72 1996
- Dewey Decimal748.8/2/075
- Dewey Edition20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.