All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore Misery Than Joy is a warm and witty collection of poetry that reveals the essence of author John Burke's view of the world. Touching and yet humorous, the best introduction to his poetry his own poetic invitation: About The Book Warning! Puritans should stay away, You'll only throw stones my way! What is an artist if t a person who causes people to ponder and impart their impressions even if they are wrong, I wonder? For everyone has an opinion, whether lies or whether truth and conclusions never really come; Because there is proof! Up, to Australians is The opposite direction I think it is!
- Author BiographyJohn Burke was born in Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada. A graduate of fine and applied arts under the tutorship of Fred Willar and Fred Ross, the author expresses himself in paintings; but his poetry reveals the essence of his being. This is his first book.
- Author(s)John Burke
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication28/07/2010
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight112 g
- Width203 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.