Consider these sponsored items
- AU $57.04Was:AU $58.99Free postage
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- Description<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC -//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN > Within most disciplines, there are those who are recognized by their colleagues as being exceptionally competent practitioners. These individuals do their work in such a remarkable way as to become a model for others. This book is base on a study of the beliefs, actions, and interactions of a group of extraordinary oncology nurses-the people their peers would choose to have care for them if they were diagsed with cancer. Perry's weaving of interviewee's stories and her own field tes and poetry creates a very personal perspective on nursing that leaves the reader with a greater understanding of the experience, and rewards, of caring for others.
- Author Biography<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC -//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN > Beth Perry has worked as both a nurse and an educator in medicine, oncology, and palliative care. She has been an Associate Professor of Nursing and Health Studies at Athabasca University since 2001.
- Author(s)Beth Perry
- PublisherAU Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationEDMONTON
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintAU Press
- Weight408 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.