All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $27.94
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionWithin most disciplines, there are those who are recognized by their colleagues as being exceptionally competent practitioners. These individuals do their work in such a remarkable way as to become a model for others. This book is base on a study of the beliefs, actions, and interactions of a group of extraordinary oncology nurses-the people their peers would choose to have care for them if they were diagsed with cancer. Perry's weaving of interviewee's stories and her own field tes and poetry creates a very personal perspective on nursing that leaves the reader with a greater understanding of the experience, and rewards, of caring for others.
- Author BiographyBeth Perry has worked as both a nurse and an educator in medicine, oncology, and palliative care. She has been an Associate Professor of Nursing and Health Studies at Athabasca University since 2001.
- Author(s)Beth Perry
- PublisherAU Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationEDMONTON
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintAU Press
- Weight408 g
- Width228 mm
- Height152 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.