Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionPeople say the strangest things: Give me a hand . . . Hold your tongue . . . Scream your lungs out . . . What if a kid wants to keep all of his body parts in place? Well then, he'll need to take some creative-and side-splittingly funny-action. In this knee-slapper of a follow-up to the award-winning Parts, Tedd Arld brings to visual life some of our very silliest figures of speech. But be careful, readers: This clever book just might make you laugh your heads off!
- Author(s)Tedd Arnold
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication29/03/2004
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDial Books for Young Readers,US
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width222 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.