All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $29.70
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.12
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.13
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.52
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $33.80
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.50
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $33.23
About this product
- DescriptionAs the cheeky co-host of one of the country's best-loved TV programs, MKR, Manu Feildel gets to sample some of the finest home cooking in the nation. His favourite meals, though, are most often those he enjoys at home with his loved ones. Like many of us, Manu's family has diverse cultural roots - French, of course, but also Chinese, Malay and Sri Lankan. And he loves to put a spin on his favourite dishes from Spain, Italy and the Middle East. He and his partner, Clarissa, draw on all these influences when cooking at home. The result is a collection of simply delicious recipes that tick all the boxes: quick, easy and enticing for all the family on those busy weeknights, plus plenty of special-occasion dishes you can whip up to impress a crowd. This is real food, with skimping on flavour, and infused with all the flair and flamboyance for which Manu is rewned. It's sure to have you coming back for more.
- Author BiographyManu Feildel has become one of the most popular personalities on Australian television as co-host of the highest-rating prime- time tv show My Kitchen Rules. He also stars in My France with Manu and Around the World with Manu. Manu grew up in his father.s restaurant but dabbled for some years with performing in the circus before he took an apprenticeship as a chef. He studied in London and then moved to Sydney to take the position of head chef of Bilson.s, before opening and running his own restaurants, which he has since closed, now concentrating on his busy tv career.
- Author(s)Manu Feildel
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication26/10/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Width210 mm
- Height260 mm
Most relevant reviews
- jacksbargins04 Nov, 2016by
Book was cheaper in the store by $10 not impressed
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.