All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOnce upon a time there was a football-crazy boy, a fun-free town and a girl who got lost in the forest - but did they all live happily ever after? Open up to find out what happens next in these brain-ticklingly brilliant Seriously Silly Stories! They're scarily silly! Includes Cinderboy, The Fried Piper of Hamstring (Shortlisted for the Notts Children's Book Award) and Ghostyshocks and the Three Scares (Children's Book Award Pick of the Year).
- Author BiographyAuthor Laurence Anholt has been writing children's books since 1984, many illustrated by his wife Cathy, but he also works with other artists and illustrates himself. His books have been won the Smarties Gold Award twice, as well as numerous other prizes, and he is among the top 150 most-borrowed authors on PLR. He was also listed as one of the Top 10 Children's Authors in the UK in the Independent on Sunday. Arthur Robins is a hugely talented illustrator who in addition to illustrating children's books, also provides pictures for magazines, newspapers and advertisements. He has illustrated over 20 books for Orchard.
- Author(s)Laurence Anholt
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication04/10/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSeriously Silly Stories
- Series Part/Volume Number23
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrchard Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width140 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Arthur Robins
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.34
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.65
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.28
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $27.23
- AU $23.01Trending at AU $23.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.