All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn all-new collection of easy-to-make and adorable oddball softies. With twenty-two original soft toy patterns and instructions for adults and children alike, these softies can be made using a range of techniques from simple hand-sewing to crochet. Each entry includes lists of tools and materials crafters will need, as well as detailed instructions, tips, and pictures.
- Author BiographyMeg Leder is a book editor in New York City. She is the author of The Complete Handbook of Novel Writing and her work has appeared in The Bellingham Review and Writer's Digest.
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin Putnam Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width208 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byJess Redman,Meg Leder
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.