All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $27.23New
- AU $14.76New
- AU $23.87New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.51
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.46
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.01
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $36.30
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.27
- AU $44.34Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the essential cookery book for the host or hostess who wishes to entertain in style, using the freshest and best seasonal produce, but who doesn't want to spend long in the kitchen. Reflecting Annie Bell's expert kwledge of quality ingredients there are chapters designed to cover every occasion. Whether it's breakfast and brunch for close friends, a formal dinner party or an informal barbecue or summer buffet, all can be catered for in less than thirty minutes. With the emphasis on the use of fresh seasonal produce and drawing from cuisines around the world, the recipes are original and vibrant: dishes such as Salmon Teriyaki, Spaghettini with Roasted Tomato Sauce and Orange Custard Tart show that fast food can combine speed of preparation with great taste and style.
- Author BiographyAnnie Bell began her careeer as a chef before becoming a full-time cookery writer and author. She spent several years as cookery writer for Vogue, then as food writer on the Independent. She currently writes for the Mail on Sunday's YOU magazine, and is a contributor to Country Living and Waitrose Kitchen. She was winner of the Guild of Food Writers' Cookery Writer of the Year Award in 2003. She is the author of the Gorgeous series: Gorgeous Cakes, Gorgeous Desserts, Gorgeous Suppers, Gorgeous Greens and Gorgeous Christmas plus Soup Glorious Soup, The Camping Cookbook and The Picnic Cookbook.
- Author(s)Annie Bell
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication18/08/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Weight241 g
- Width156 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.