All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis special issue of the Living Concepts presents the mehr als wohnen site development in Zurich which is a flagship project for sustainable housing of the Swiss cooperative building society of the same name. Thirteen buildings offer living and working space for over thousand people, and, for the thirty participating cooperatives, it is a platform of invation: new materials, energy concepts are applied to create vel housing types.
- Author BiographyMargrit Hugentobler, Head of ETH CASE, Zurich; Andreas Hofer, Member of the Board, Housing Cooperative; Pia Simmendinger,ETH CASE
- Date of Publication27/11/2015
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- Content Note100 colour illustrations, 50 black & white halftones, 50 black & white line drawings, 100 farb. Abb., 50 schw.-w. Fotos, 50 schw.-w. Zeichn.
- Weight830 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAndreas Hofer,Margrit Hugentobler,Pia Simmendinger
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.