All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLiteracy development is one of the most important areas of education. An early love of reading and writing can lead to a lifetime of enjoyment and achievement in our society. By creating a learning environment filled with meaningful print, teachers can foster an active interest in print, as well as emergent reading and writing skills. The newest addition to the popular More Than . . . Series, More Than Letters contains dozens of engaging ideas for creating a literacy-rich classroom.
- Author BiographySally Moomaw is professional development coordinator and adjunct instructor at the Arlitt Child and Family Research and Education Center at the University of Cincinnati. She is also the co-author of the More Than...Series and Lessons from Turtle Island: Native Curriculum in Early Childhood Classrooms. Brenda Hieronymus is an early childhood education specialist and adjunct instructor at the Arlitt Center. She was named Teacher of the Year in 1999 by the Ohio Association for the Education of Young Children.
- Author(s)Brenda Hieronymus,Sally Moomaw
- PublisherRedleaf Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2001
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationSt Paul, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRedleaf Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width197 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.