All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionIncluding both synchronic and diachronic approaches, the essays pay tribute to one of Hans Sauer's main specialist fields, namely English lexicography and lexicology. The contents of the articles range from insights into current lexicographical projects to glimpses into the work of eminent (and also lesser kwn) philologists. They range from lexical studies based on manuscripts and printed editions to those based on electronic data and include morpho-syntactic, semantic, taxomic and etymological theories and approaches.
- Author BiographyThe honouree, Professor Hans Sauer, has held the Munich chair for English Linguistics and Medieval English Literature since 1997. His career gives evidence of his strong commitment to academic life, and he has contributed abundantly to his research fields and supervised numerous theses.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication19/09/2011
- Series TitleMuenchener Universitaetsschriften
- Series Part/Volume Number36
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note99, fig. and tables
- Weight710 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byRenate Bauer,Ulrike Krischke
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.