All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionAn authoritative and thorough reassessment of the human-chimp 'nearly identical DNA similarity' myth from the research and analysis of gemics scientist Jeffrey Tomkins, PhD. All of the key issues are covered: genes and geme data, chromosome fusion, Y chromosome differences, orphan genes, incomplete lineage sorting, gene function differences, pseudogenes, epigenetics, and more. The results may surprise you.
- Author BiographyDr. Tomkins earned his PhD in Genetics from Clemson Univ in 1996. He then worked in secular academia for 13 years pioneering research in environmental and ecological genomics and eventually directing a well-funded public genome center. He has 58 secular journal publications and 7 book chapters in genomics, proteomics, cell biology, and genetics. In 2009, Dr. Tomkins left secular academics to work full time in human and biological origins research. For the past several years, he has been performing bioinformatics research and publishing in the area of human-chimp DNA similarity.
- Author(s)Dr Jeffrey Tomkins Phd,Jeffrey Tomkins
- Date of Publication08/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Science
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.