All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.19
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionWidower Matt Wilmot is an excavator by trade, but with his three rambunctious young sons making trouble all over town, he may t have what it takes to dig them out on his own. The boys' antics have earned them a riotous reputation in their small town of Cedar Mills. When Matt's former mother-in-law, a powerful lawyer and judge, threatens to sue for custody, Matt s sure she means it. Enter Matt s new neighbor, Elle Drake. She s made a successful career for herself as an artist and potter, but after a disastrously public break-up with her millionaire ex-husband, she s back in Cedar Mills to lick her wounds and set her roughed-up self-image to rights. After Matt's oldest son causes damage in Elle s yard, her common-sense approach forces the boy to take responsibility for his actions and gives Matt the wake-up call he desperately needs. Initially adversarial, attraction grows between Matt and Elle as they get to kw one ather. Matt appreciates Elle's effect on his sons, and when he gets cornered into having a Sunday breakfast with Elle and the boys, he has fun for the first time in...well, he can't remember when. Everything changes when Elle hears the boys grandmother berating Matt in public and threatening to take the boys. She defuses the situation by pretending to be Matt's fiancee and the boys' future stepmother. When Matt decides it's a brilliant plan and kisses her to seal the deal, Elle kws he's crazy. But he's also sweet, funny, engaging, sexy and strong, which isn't exactly a bad thing! The newest Christian romance by Ruth Logan Herne combines heart and humor with a dose of small-town reality.
- Author BiographyBorn into poverty, Ruth Logan Herne is the mother of six and grandmother to thirteen. She and her husband, Dave, live on a small farm in upstate New York. She works full time but carves a few hours each day to write the kind of stories she likes to read, filled with poignancy, warmth, and delightful characters. She is 2011 award winner from the American Christian Fiction Writers (ACFW) and author of Refuge of the Heart.
- Author(s)Ruth Logan Herne
- PublisherFranciscan Media
- Date of Publication18/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFranciscan Media
- Weight399 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.