All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPitbull is back and angrier than ever, with ather collection of hilariously well-observed and rambunctiously argued grievances about the mad world of sport and beyond. Following the success of The Thoughts of Chairman Moore, Volume I, you might have hoped that sport's powers that be would have sat up and taken tice of its many faults and flaws. But alas , lunacy prevails and so Brian has taken it upon himself to put forward ather collection of his unique insights and t-so-unique frustrations. Uproariously funny and spot-on in its every complaint, Volume II is required reading for anyone who can't live without sport but who also can't help but wonder at its unbridled idiocy!
- Author BiographyBrian Moore won 64 caps for the England rugby team between 1987 and 1995. He played in three Rugby World Cups and won the Grand Slam in 1991, 1992 and 1995. He went on two British Lions tours. Originally a qualified solicitor, he writes for the Sun and the Telegraph newspapers and is a co-commentator for international rugby matches alongside Eddie Butler on BBC TV.
- Author(s)Brian Moore
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication07/06/2012
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Series TitleThe Thoughts of Chairman Moore
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/08/2013
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.