All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the second in the series of books from TravellersEye that are compiled as a result of a world-wide competition to find the best Travellers' Tales from Heaven and Hell. Entrants were asked to submit a 'heavenly' or 'hellish' tale and prizes included flights to anywhere in the world, weekend breaks, travel guides etc. This edition is the best from thousands of entries received from Europe, USA, Africa, Asia, China, New Zealand, Australia and Canada.
- PublisherEye Books
- Date of Publication15/10/1999
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationMuch Wenlock
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTravellersEye Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight280 g
- Width136 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDan Hiscocks
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.