All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a lighthearted look at some of the stories Texans have been improving on since their first telling around the glow of a campfire. A continuation of the entertaining collection of Wild Camp Tales, this volume includes the wildest tales ever told. Discover the drawback of fire hunting and read about the great Caddo Lake pearl rush, the murderous Mexican hog, and the mule artillery. According to one famous spinner of far-fetched windies, Texas Ranger Bigfoot Wallace, the bigger the tale, the more folks tend to want to believe in it.
- Author(s)Mike Blakely
- PublisherRepublic of Texas Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/01/1996
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationPlano
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRepublic of Texas Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width143 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $43.92Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.