All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPublic sector organizations are about to enter one of the most challenging environments they have ever had to face as they bear much of the cost of the credit crunch. This timely book shows public sector leaders what they need to understand in order to be able to cope with these challenges.
- Author BiographyBERNARD MARR is a leading global expert and best-selling author on organizational performance. In this capacity he regularly advises companies, organizations and governments around the globe, which makes him an acclaimed and award-winning keynote speaker, consultant and teacher. Bernard Marr is acknowledged by the CEO Journal as one of today's leading business brains. At present, Bernard heads up the famed Advanced Performance Institute. Prior to this he held influential positions at the University of Cambridge and at Cranfield School of Management. Today, he holds a number of visiting professorships and fellowships and he serves on the editorial boards of many leading journals and publications in the field. Bernard's expert comments on organizational performance regularly appear in high-profile publications such as the Financial Times, the Sunday Times, Financial Management, the CFO Magazine and the Wall Street Journal. JAMES CREELMAN is a Fellow at the Advanced Performance Institute (API). He is a recognized global authority on Balanced Scorecard and Enterprise Performance Management (EPM). James is the author of 20 books and reports on the topic, including Managing Business in Asia: Succeeding with the Balanced Scorecard (a bestseller in Asia) and Reinventing Planning and Budgeting for the Adaptive Enterprise. As well as advising organizations on their balanced scorecard and EPM initiatives, James also leads workshops and training seminars throughout the world.
- Author(s)Bernard W. Marr,James Creelman
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/12/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight559 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.