All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen first published in 1976, More-with-Less Cookbook by Doris Janzen Longacre struck a nerve with its call for every household to help solve the world food crisis. Now with more than 850,000 copies around the globe, it has become the favorite cookbook of many families. Full of recipes from hundreds of contributors, More-with-Less Cookbook offers suggestions on how to eat better and consume less of the world's limited food resources. While t including new recipes, this most recent printing does include a new introduction and updated statistics with food costs and nutritional information for today's generations.
- Author(s)Doris Janzen Longacre
- PublisherHerald Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2000
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationScottsdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHerald Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations, port.
- Weight662 g
- Width169 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementAnniversary edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.91Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.60Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.