All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMorgan, Malvern & Motoring tells the story of Harry Morgan and his first forays into motoring and car manufacture. Impeccably researched over twenty years, it is illustrated by a wealth of rare and superb photographs.
- Author BiographyMartyn Webb, a life-long Malvern resident and Morgan owner, has been given a unique access to the Morgan family records to write Morgan, Malvern & Motoring.
- Author(s)Martyn Webb
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication26/09/2008
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note463 colour illustrations
- Weight1260 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.