All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe contributions in Moribund Germanic Heritage Languages in North America advance the ever-expanding research program in formal and theoretical treatments of heritage language grammars through in-depth empirical investigations. The core focus on moribund varieties of heritage Germanic languages extends beyond the exploration of the individual heritage language grammars and contributes to larger discussions in the field of Germanic linguistics.
- Author BiographyB. Richard Page, Ph.D. (1994), University of Wisconsin-Madison, is Associate Professor of German and Linguistics at the Pennsylvania State University. He has published many articles on Germanic languages and co-edited Studies in Classical Linguistics in Honor of Philip Baldi (2010) with Aaron D. Rubin. Michael T. Putnam, Ph.D. (2006), University of Kansas, is Associate Professor of German and Linguistics at the Pennsylvania State University. He has published widely in the areas of theoretical and Germanic linguistics and is co-author of The Structural Design of Language (2013) with Thomas S. Stroik. Contributors are Tor A. Afarli, Birna Arnbjornsdottir, Joshua Bousquette, Kristin Melum Eide, Angela Falk, Arnstein Hjelde, Janne Bondi Johannessen, William D. Keel, Ida Larsson, B. Richard Page, Michael T. Putnam, and Alyson Sewell.
- Date of Publication16/04/2015
- Series TitleEmpirical Approaches to Linguistic Theory
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Weight545 g
- Width16 mm
- Height24 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byB. Richard Page,Michael Putnam
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.