All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMormons and n-Mormons alike have their views of how polygamy was practiced by Latter-day Saints during the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. Embry has examined the participants themselves in order to understand how believers adapted to polygamy. Based on records and oral histories with husbands, wives, and children of Mormon polygamous households, this study explores the diverse experiences of individual families and stereotypes about polygamy.
- Author(s)Jessie L Embry
- PublisherGreg Kofford Books, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreg Kofford Books, Inc.
- Weight585 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.