All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese fun and engaging reproducible activity pages provide practice with a purpose! Each two-page activity helps students build skills in vocabulary, grammar, spelling, writing, reading comprehension and fluency, handwriting, and more. An instant routine to get students on task at the beginning of the day--or anytime! A great way to prepare students for standardized tests and meet the Common Core State Standards. For use with Grade 2.
- Author BiographyEducational consultants and former teachers from New York, Martin Lee and Marcia Miller have written many books for Scholastic including Differentiated Activities for Teaching Key Comprehension Skills (grades 2-3 and 4-6), Daily Vocabulary Boosters (grades 3---4), Vocabulary Word-of-the-Day Writing Prompts (grades 3-6), and many more.
- Author(s)Marcia Miller,Martin Lee
- PublisherScholastic Teaching Resources
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleMorning Jumpstarts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Teaching Resources
- Weight295 g
- Width211 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $23.89Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.