All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionSpurgeon has penned meditations, expressed simply but eloquently, that continue to draw readers to faith and obedience. This edition of his classic daily devotional is targeted specifically to students and graduates, who will appreciate his wise and timeless counsel.Special Features - A new topical index helps readers discover Spurgeon's thoughts on various topics important to Christian life.- An index of texts lets readers find what Spurgeon had to say about a particular Bible verse.
- Author BiographyCharles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892) served for 30 years at the Metropolitan Tabernacle in London. It is estimated that during his lifetime he spoke to 10 million people, and he became known as the Prince of Preachers. His works fill over 60 volumes; and more than a century after his death, his sermons and devotional texts continue to challenge and touch Christians and non-Christians alike with their biblical grounding, eloquent text, and simple encouragement. Among his published books are Lectures to My Students (Hendrickson); The Treasury of David (Hendrickson), a devotional commentary on the Psalms; All of Grace, the first Christian pocket-paperback published in the United States; numerous volumes of topical sermon collections; and the best-selling Morning and Evening.
- Author(s)Charles Spurgeon
- PublisherHendrickson Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication28/02/2012
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHendrickson Publishers Inc
- Weight386 g
- Width144 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.