Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- Description<p>Description<p> Excelling in international distance running is t an easy caper. Who is willing to put in the hours of everyday training? Who wants to physically exhaust themselves at regular intervals? Who finds satisfaction in testing their mental strength, while pushing through the pain barrier? Who is willing to commit their entire everyday life to being the best they can be? <p> Abdelkader Kada has coached athletes of exceptional ability who answered 'yes' to these questions. The stories of Moroccans Hicham El Guerrouj, Salah Hissou and Ali Ezzine are ones of great success. Success that was achieved through dedication, belief and natural talent. <p> Inspired by their coach and the earlier deeds of Said Aouita, read on as Hicham, Salah and Ali do their best to defeat some of the greatest long distance runners the world has seen.<p>About the Author<p>Greg Rowlerson is a young Australian and unashamedly, an international athletics fan. He has been a semi serious distance runner for seventeen years, participating in many fun runs over ten kilometres and various other distances. His passion and kwledge of Athletics have amassed over the years to a point where he has instant recall of many athletes and their individual performances including placings, personal bests etc. <p>Much of what you read in this book is based on Greg's own personal kwledge. To add credibility and further enhance this publication, he spent five months in Morocco where he researched and interviewed one of the athletes mentioned. <p>Greg is twenty-seven years old and resides in Hastings, Victoria. This is his first book.
- Author(s)Greg Rowlerson
- Date of Publication30/08/2009
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationEssex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight676 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.