Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $75.00Trending at AU $84.48
- AU $26.19Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.54
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.88
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $21.78
- AU $30.03Trending at AU $32.34
About this product
- DescriptionBaedeker is proud to welcome this brand new guide to Morocco. At the heart of this full-colour and visually inspiring guide is a wealth of well-researched information and over 250 detailed recommendations, written by experts. From the exotic souks and royal cities to wild mountain scenery and magnificent Saharan desert, you will find all the sights and top attractions explored in an easy-to-read A-Z format. Superb 3D laminated illustrations display the key sights in perspective and include Kasbah and the Mausoleum of Mohammed V, brought to life at the turn of a page. Clear and concise background texts cover Morocco's fascinating history, tracing key events such as Islamization, changing dynasties, the colonial period and much more. Special feature pages cover topics of particular interest that give a rare glimpse into everyday life. Throughout the guide you will also find answers to Morocco's more intriguing cultural questions such as 'Why do Berber women wear only silver jewellery?' and 'Where can you find God's spider web?'. A comprehensive 'Practicalities' chapter covers all the essential travel advice you need, including accommodation, transport, food and drink, health, shopping, money and much more, t to mention useful insider tips for travellers with disabilities and those travelling with children. It reveals when and where you can catch festivals and holidays throughout the year and also highlights where the most beautiful beaches can be found. There are plenty of 'Baedeker tips' alongside the relevant places and sights information, making this guide ideal for on-the-spot reference. The guide is accompanied by a large, fully indexed, pull-out map, along with 46 detailed maps and plans within the text that clearly pin-point the best places to stay and top venues to eat and drink en route. There are 5 recommended tours specially designed to ensure you see the very best of this captivating country and its diverse regions. Whether you want to explore bustling souks, lonely desert landscapes, high mountain passes or simply relax on the beach, there is a tour to suit you and the time you have to spare. Top sights are clearly plotted along the way with the distances marked between them to help you plan your route. All of this invaluable information is contained within a handy plastic wallet that allows you to keep the guide and map together whilst ensuring that both will survive in all weather. Baedeker - setting a new standard in 21st century travel guide publishing.
- Author BiographySince 1827, Baedeker has set a benchmark for guidebooks and remains the most famous and cherished travel brand in the world. With over 50 titles available, the range is ever-expanding to keep up with the needs of today s travelers.
- Author(s)Ingeborg Lehmann,Rita Henss
- PublisherMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication08/10/2009
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBaedeker Guides
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Out-of-print date30/01/2015
- Content NoteFull-colour photographs and 3D illustrations throughout
- Weight726 g
- Width123 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.