Morocco on a Plate: Breads, Entrees, and Desserts with Authentic Spice by Caroline Hofberg (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.75Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 12 Dec
- AU $23.34+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Moroccan kitchen is full of brilliant flavors, scents, and colors. Deeply sensual, Moroccan cuisine evokes images of the Arabian Nights and ancient mysticism that speaks to the senses and inspires the conisseur with its fragrant spices, dried fruits, and olives. Morocco on a Plate captures on the page the traditions and secrets of Morocco's delicacies and brings them to the Western reader in a stunning display. Luscious photos, bold colors, and passages on the history of Morocco make this book a beautiful addition to the coffee table as well as an indispensable asset to the kitchen counter. Morocco on a Plate includes recipes for such traditional dishes as: Harissa Couscous with roasted vegetables Fish kebabs Stuffed lamb patties Turkey stew with figs Spiced apples with cinnamon and rosewater And much more With detailed descriptions of ingredients and simple instructions, these recipes are perfect for cooks of any level of experience. Discover authentic Moroccan spices, salads with the tang of citrus, urishing stews, and exotic desserts. Eat food that embraces color, body, and texture--that is t just gorgeous but also healthy and that tastes of distant destinations. Skyhorse Publishing, along our Good Books and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of cookbooks, including books on juicing, grilling, baking, frying, home brewing and winemaking, slow cookers, and cast iron cooking. We've been successful with books on gluten-free cooking, vegetarian and vegan cooking, paleo, raw foods, and more. Our list includes French cooking, Swedish cooking, Austrian and German cooking, Cajun cooking, as well as books on jerky, canning and preserving, peanut butter, meatballs, oil and vinegar, bone broth, and more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyCaroline Hofberg is one of Sweden's most prolific food writers. She has received numerous awards for her work, including the World Cookbook Award, the Gourmand World Cookbook award, and the Small Society medal for promoting Swedish food culture. She is the author of Traditional Swedish Cooking and Swedish Summer Feasts.
- Author(s)Caroline Hofberg
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content NoteColor photos throughout, 26 B&W photos
- Weight1099 g
- Width260 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $27.07New
- AU $14.68New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.34Trending at AU $31.29
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.28
- AU $29.48Trending at AU $35.67
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $44.33Trending at AU $44.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.