All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis introduction to morphology offers graduate students and advanced undergraduate students in linguistics an accessible entry point to the primary literature in the field of morphology.The book specifically focuses on generative theories of morphology. It offers a thorough introduction to the many issues which have shaped the field of morphology over the last few decades and in doing so prepares students for further reading and research in the subject. Topics covered include derivation versus inflection, lexical versus syntactic models of morphology, synthetic compounds and storage versus computation.
- Author BiographyJan Don is an Associate Professor of the University of Amsterdam.
- Author(s)Jan Don
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication13/05/2014
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Notefigures
- Weight417 g
- Width140 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $23.00New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.