All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMortgage Rip--offs and Money Savers reveals how the mortgage industry cheats borrowers out of billions in extra costs every year. Mortgage industry insider Carolyn Warren taps her decade of experience with lenders to expose the tricks, lies, and dirty little secrets they dona t want you to kw. With her expert guidance, borrowers will save tens of thousands when they avoid the traps so many consumers fall into. Having this inside information is the only way borrowers can truly get the best possible deal. This book presents that kwledge in an interesting and easy format that anyone can understand. Readers wona t be victims of the mortgage industry with this invaluable resource in hand. Instead, theya ll get the best possible rates, avoid bogus fees, and get the great deal they deserve.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Warren was a mortgage industry insider for ten years, and worked in retail and wholesale lending for some of the nation's largest lenders, including Full Spectrum Lending/Countrywide Home Loans, Long Beach Mortgage/Ameriquest, First Franklin, and Green Tree Financial/Conseco.
- Author(s)Carolyn Warren
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/05/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight320 g
- Width163 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.