All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Smith a mortician, has an addiction of manipulation but is his name really John. He met a beautiful active duty Soldier that he really liked. He manipulated her to think he really loved her but put insurance on her as well. He put a ring on her finger and they got engaged to be married. She was ordered to war and did t make it back alive. Lola an HIV positive woman is deeply in love with John as he holds her secrets as well she holds her heart open for him. Derrell a Hispanic attractive senior enlisted United States Army Soldier. Derrell is a Sergeant first Class in the army his job is mortuary affairs coordinator for his active duty unit at Fort Hood Texas. He is a married man but he has a gay male lover with a long history together. He is married to a young blonde who is an ex stripper with a power of eroticism and lust for sex, money but intimacy from her husband. Joann is a military spouse with a goal to get a house through whatever means necessary. The funeral home is a resting place for those who have passed away but there are many different affairs happening in this mortuary.
- Author BiographyDonald is a graduate of Central Texas College, with a degree in Applied Science. He is also a graduate of Excelsior College with a Bachelor of Science. He has studied the Masters of Science in Addiction Counseling at Grand Canyon University. He served over a quarter century in the United States Army and served in positions of leadership as First sergeant and rear detachment command sergeant major. He was awarded Bronze Star during Operation Iraqi Freedom One. He has been awarded and receive a Bronze Star during war in operation Iraqi freedom on his second tour.
- Author(s)Donald Hutchinson
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication11/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight84 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.