All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDr Gaskell's pioneering study of social and ecomic change in a west Highland parish during the last century has come to be regarded as a classic of local history, a book which raises issues that are still of general and indeed of national importance. But Morvern Transformed is more than a study of history: it is (to quote Professor R. H. Campbell's new Introduction) 'a fascinating portrayal of a way of life which, only a century old, is already as different from the present as it was in its own day from the way of life ather century before.'
- Author(s)Philip Gaskell
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/05/1980
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIll.6tabs.10M.
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.