Mosaicos: Spanish as a World Language Plus Myspanishlab with Pearson Etext -- Access Card Package (Multi-Semester Access) by Elizabeth E Guzman, Judith E Liskin-Gasparro, Matilde Olivella Castells, Paloma E Lapuerta (Mixed media product, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $554.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $486.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are t transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products. Packages Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may t be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase. Used or rental books If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code. Access codes Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase. -- Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE It's time to talk! ... and have a cultured conversation. Providing the truly communicative, deeply culture-focused approach instructors believe in along with the guidance and tools students need to be successful using a program with highly communicative goals--with Mosaicos, there is need to compromise. Recognizing the primacy of the relationship between culture and language, the new Sixth Edition of Mosaicos places culture up front and center, and everywhere in-between!
- Author BiographyElizabeth E. Guzman is the Director of the Elementary and Intermediate Spanish Language Program at the University of Iowa. Previously, she served as Language Coordinator at St. John's University/College of St. Benedict, Director of the Spanish Program at Yale University, and Coordinator and Co-Director of the Elementary and Intermediate Language Program at The University of Michigan. In her native Chile, she supervised instructors of English as a Foreign Language. Ms. Guzman received her B.A in English from Universidad de Santiago (Chile) and her M.A. in English as a Second Language from West Virginia University, and then pursued doctoral studies at the University of Pittsburgh. She is a co-author of Pearson's Unidos, Identidades and several earlier editions of Mosaicos.Paloma Lapuerta holds the title ofProfessor of Spanish at Central Connecticut State University, where she teaches courses in Spanish language, culture, and literature. She has over twenty years of teaching experience at higher institutions around the world, including Spain, Switzerland, South Africa, and the United States, where she has taught at the University of Michigan, Dartmouth College, and the Middlebury College Spanish School. She completed her Licenciatura in Spanish Philology at the University of Salamanca, and she holds a Ph.D. in Spanish literature from the University of Geneva, Switzerland. She has published numerous articles and a book on Spanish culture and literature. She is a co-author of Pearson's Unidos, Identidades, La escritura paso a paso, and earlier editions of Mosaicos, all published by Prentice Hall.Judith E. Liskin-Gasparro is a professor of Spanish at the University of Iowa, where she teaches courses in second language acquisition, pedagogy, and Spanish language. She is the co-director of FLARE (Foreign Language Acquisition Research and Education), which offers an interdisciplinary doctoral program in Second Language Acquisition, and she was formerly the Director of the Elementary and Intermediate Spanish Language Program. Previously, she taught at Middlebury College and worked as a test development consultant at Educational Testing Service. She received her A.B. in Spanish from Bryn Mawr College, her M.A. from Princeton University and her Ph.D. from the University of Texas at Austin in Foreign Language Education. She has published articles and books on language learning and teaching and has led many workshops for language teachers.She is a co-author of Pearson's Unidos, Identidades, La escritura paso a paso, and earlier editions of Mosaicos, all published by Prentice Hall.
- Author(s)Elizabeth E Guzman,Judith E Liskin-Gasparro,Matilde Olivella Castells,Paloma E Lapuerta
- Date of Publication25/05/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1225 g
- Width208 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Contained items statementContains Book
- Edition Statement6th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.