All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUse this set of colorful cards to learn and remember pathophysiology! With 96 full-color cartoons covering pathophysiologic concepts, Mosby's Pathophysiology Memory NoteCards, 2nd Edition uses humor and mnemonics to make review easier and more fun. These durable, detachable cards are useful in preparing for the NCLEX(R) or classroom exams, as a clinical reference, for writing care plans, or for patient teaching information. Created by nursing educators JoAnn Zerwekh, MSN, EdD, RN, Jo Carol Claborn, MS, RN, and Tom Gaglione, RN, MSN, this convenient study tool may be used as either a spiral-bound tebook or as individual flashcards.
- Author(s)Jo Carol Claborn,JoAnn Zerwekh,Tom Gaglione
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication09/06/2010
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationSt Louis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note96 illus.
- Weight318 g
- Width102 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.