All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does that term mean? How is it even prounced? Make sense of the complex world of health care with Mosby's Pocket Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing & Health Professions, 8th Edition. This comprehensive, portable dictionary offers a unique, strong focus on nursing and health science termilogy. Featuring over 56,600 authoritative definitions of diseases, procedures, equipment, drugs, and more, it ensures you have the most reliable health science information right at your fingertips. Word roots and pronunciations help you learn and correctly use medical termilogy, and alphabetized screened thumb tabs make finding definitions quick and easy.
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication26/08/2016
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationSt Louis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight975 g
- Width117 mm
- Height192 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.