Mosby's Textbook of Dental Nursing by Crispian Scully, Mary Miller (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $76.64+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $30.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis Elsevier title is a Pageburst product which provides you with the printed volume PLUS an e-book. Pageburst (formerly Evolve eBooks) allows you to quickly search the entire book, make tes, add highlights, and study more efficiently. Buying other Pageburst titles makes your learning experience even better: all of the eBooks will work together on your electronic 'bookshelf' so that you can search across your entire electronic library. Mosby's Textbook of Dental Nursing is a new comprehensive learning resource which has everything you need to kw to perform safely and effectively in the clinical dental environment. From the role of the dental nurse in initial assessment and treatment planning through to the care of the patient with complex medical needs, the book covers a wide range of issues dental nurses need to deal with on a day-to-day basis. Highly illustrated throughout, Mosby's Textbook of Dental Nursing explains anatomy and physiology and covers the full range of common oral diseases as they relate to dental nursing practice. Dental equipment, materials, drugs and procedures are clearly outlined together with a discussion of the role of the dental nurse in relation to oral health promotion, preventive dentistry and dental and medical emergencies. Chapters on registration requirements, ethical and legal issues relating to practice and further training and opportunities complete the picture. Lots of diagrams, key point boxes and straightforward explanations ensure that Mosby's Textbook of Dental Nursing will give you all you need to kw to provide the highest level of patient care. Prepared by leading authorities in the field, this book is ideal for candidates sitting the National Diploma in Dental Nursing or City and Guilds qualifications in dental nursing, as well as serving as a ready reference for fully qualified dental nurses and therapists in the hospital, community or general practice setting.
- Author BiographyCrispian Scully is a Director of the World Health Organization Collaborating Centre for Oral Health-General Health; and is emeritus Professor at UCL. He is Co-Editor of Oral Diseases, Medicina Oral, and Associate Editor of the Journal of Investigative and Clinical Dentistry. Crispian Scully is Past-President of the International Academy of Oral Oncology, European Association of Oral Medicine, British Society for Oral Medicine and British Society of Disability and Oral Health, he has served as Dean in Bristol and UCL; on the General Dental Council; on the Councils of the Royals colleges in Glasgow and Edinburgh; and on committees of NICE and CRUK, He has written and edited over 45 books, written over 150 book chapters and has over 1000 papers cited on MEDLINE. He has received the CBE, University of Helsinki Medal of Honour, University of Santiago de Compostela Medal, University of Granada Medal, Fellowship of UCL, and honorary degrees from the Universities of Athens, Granada, Helsinki and Pretoria. He has received the UK Dental Award for the Most Outstanding Achievements in Dentistry, the Awards of the Spanish Society for Oral Medicine and the Hellenic Society for Oral Medicine, and the International Award of the Spanish Society for Oral Surgery.
- Author(s)Crispian Scully,Mary Miller
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication27/04/2011
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteApprox. 166 illustrations (147 in full color)
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.