All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.06
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.12
- AU $33.01Trending at AU $39.52
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.35
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.47
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.33
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Finn, a former British spy, is poisoned by a Russian assassin, his ex-boss Adrian, chief of MI6, wants vengeance. He also wants answers-information that only Finn's widow, Anna, kws. But the former KGB colonel who betrayed her country for love vanished with their child shortly after Finn's death.Adrian isn't the only one eager to find Anna. Finn accessed intelligence so sensitive that the KGB are willing to kill again to protect it-a chase that has piqued the interest of the major intelligence agencies, be they government-sponsored or private, around the world. Though Medvedev has assumed the presidency, everyone kws that Putin continues to pull all the strings. Just what is Russia concealing beneath its immense new oil wealth and veil of political cordiality?Anna holds the key to unlocking the secrets of her motherland. Taken to America for protection and information, the former Russian agent faces her greatest test: to ensure her freedom and protect her child, she must uncover the full truth before anyone else-even as friend and foe both set her in their sights.Moving from Paris to New York, the Kremlin to the American Southwest, Moscow Sting is an absorbing and timely tale of intrigue, betrayal, fatal lies, and complex truths, told with the authentic detail and chilling insight of an experienced insider.
- Author BiographyAlex Dryden is a writer and journalist with many years of experience in security matters. When the Berlin Wall came down in 1989, Dryden watched the statues of Lenin fall across the former Soviet Union. Since then he has charted the false dawn of democracy in Russia as the country has transformed into the world's most powerful secret state. Simon Vance, a former BBC Radio presenter and newsreader, is a full-time actor who has appeared on both stage and television. He has recorded over four hundred audiobooks and has earned over twenty Earphones Awards from AudioFile magazine, including one for his narration of Scaramouche by Rafael Sabatini. A twelve-time Audie finalist, Simon has won Audie Awards for The King's Speech by Mark Logue and Peter Conradi, The Life and Adventures of Nicholas Nickleby by Charles Dickens, Great Expectations by Charles Dickens, Market Forces by Richard K. Morgan, and The Tao of Pooh by Benjamin Hoff. Winner of the 2008 Booklist Voice of Choice Award, Simon has also been named an AudioFile Golden Voice as well as an AudioFile Best Voice of 2009.
- Author(s)Alex Dryden
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication03/08/2010
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Out-of-print date07/01/2017
- Weight74 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Narrator(s)Anne Flosnik,Simon Vance
- Format DetailsMP3 format
- Running Time630
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.