All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionA delightful surprise, Faulkner's second vel introduces us to a colorful band of passengers on a boating excursion from New Orleans. This engaging, high-spirited vel-which Faulkner wrote for the sake of writing because it was fun -offers a fascinating glimpse of Faulkner as a young artist.
- Author BiographyWilliam Faulkner (1897-1962) is the Nobel Prize-winning author of The Sound and the Fury and As I Lay Dying, among other works.
- Author(s)William Faulkner
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication16/08/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiveright Publishing Corporation
- Weight300 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.