All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA delightful surprise, Faulkner's second vel introduces us to a colorful band of passengers on a boating excursion from New Orleans. This engaging, high-spirited vel-which Faulkner wrote for the sake of writing because it was fun -offers a fascinating glimpse of Faulkner as a young artist.
- Author BiographyWilliam Faulkner (1897-1962) is the Nobel Prize-winning author of The Sound and the Fury and As I Lay Dying, among other works.
- Author(s)William Faulkner
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication16/08/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiveright Publishing Corporation
- Weight300 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.