Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionTerrestrial moss communities are widely distributed among the Earth's major biomes, including equatorial to polar latitudes. Because of their high primary productivity, relatively dense vegetative structure, and alteration of the substratum through deposition of organic matter, moss communities often support rich and diversified microbial communities. This book examines microbial communities in terrestrial moss in further detail. It also discusses terrestrial mosses as trace element bioindicators; moss bioreactors; the ecological diversity and application for agricultural microbiology; small scale area investigation for heavy metals air pollution; biomonitoring of atmospheric pollution using mosses; the impact of forest decline on fine-scale vertical distribution of epiphytic bryophytes; and the use of mosses in criminal investigations.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication12/05/2014
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight488 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byJorma Mohamed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.