All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThomas Bayes (1702-1761) was an English clergyman and mathematician. Until around 1950, he was considered a mir contributor to the history of mathematics, and if he was kwn at all it was because his name was attached to a simple theorem in the calculus of probabilities. This book talks about the life and work of this person.
- Author(s)Andrew I. Dale
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/09/2003
- SubjectBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Series TitleSources and Studies in the History of Mathematics and Physical Sciences
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1293 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.