All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionMostly Harmless is the fifth and final part in Douglas Adams' much-loved cult classic series. Arthur Dent hadn't had a day as bad as this since the Earth had been blown up. Depressed and alone, Arthur finally settles on the small planet Lamuella and becomes a sandwich maker. Looking forward to a quiet life, his plans are thrown awry by the unexpected arrival of his daughter. There's thing worse than a frustrated teenager with a copy of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy in their hands. When she runs away - Arthur goes after her determined to save her from the horrors of the universe. After all - he's encountered most of them before ...
- Author BiographyDouglas Adams created all the various and contradictory manifestations of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: radio, novels, TV, computer game, stage adaptations, comic book and bath towel. He lectured and broadcast around the world and was a patron of the Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund and Save the Rhino International. Douglas Adams was born in Cambridge, UK and lived with his wife and daughter in Islington, London, before moving to Santa Barbara, California, where he died suddenly in 2001. In addition to Hitchhiker, He is also the author of the Dirk Gently novels: Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, The Long Dark Tea Time of the Soul and the unfinished The Salmon of Doubt.
- Author(s)Douglas Adams
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleThe Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Weight205 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew Edition
- Interest AgeFrom 16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.